We had a little bit of snow earlier this week so Allen and I went out and played. This is only Allen's second experience with snow, and his first good one. In the pictures at the end you can see the trail he left crawling through the snow. You can also see where he changed directions. Rather than just turning he backs up like something is in his way and then turns the direction we wants to go. Allen crawled around until his glove fell off. Then he tried to crawl with it off, but didn't like the cold on his hand, and even after it was back on was ready to be done.
| This is actually earlier. Josh wanted to show Allen the snow on Saturday. It didn't even stick though. |
| All bundled and ready to play! |
| Allen kept having to shake the snow off of his gloves. |
| This is so much fun! |
| Trying to climb down the little ridge in our yard. He got stuck so I helped him down. |
| The last 3 pictures are as close as you'll get to a video since I can't get it to work for some reason. |
| I took a picture of the trail as we went back. You can see the ridge Allen tried to climb down in this one. |
| Allen's changes of directions are the pointy parts of his trail. |
| After Allen's glove fell off. |
| All of Allen's layers. |
No comments:
Post a Comment